Friday 26 September 2008

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not updating my blog for ages.. there shall be some new posts coming up soon. I have 31 articles in hand waiting to be posted. They shall be released when the time is right. Ok ok.. take that with a pinch of  salt, I don't have 31 articles in hand, but i am working on it.

However, I shall be dealing with the following topics in the near future, so be on the lookout. They are:

i) Affirmative action
ii) Edcuation in Malaysia
iii) Commentaries on the Malaysian political scene
iv) Anything else that piques my interest

This is however NOT going to be a 'Bimbo Blog'. Readers shall not find posts such as 'What I ate last night', pictures of food splashed all over etc; get the picture??

Anyway.. I have got to temporarily stop for now. Its time for a round of bridge with the mates. Tc everyone and see you soon. 

2 comments:

Liez said...

wah, dissing the diary bloggers, arent cha?
What's with the attitude love?
'rolls eyes, attitude pose'

im kidding

it's nice to see ya blogging again.

glad there's someone around who isnt whining all the time. :P

Porky said...

thank god u didn't get flamed by helen for posting about the BIMBO blog.